We recently had the amazing opportunity to visit Disneyland thanks on our most recent trip to LA provided by the Disney Studio. They also covered transportation and our hotel while we were in LA for the Star Wars press conference. Although Disneyland is very busy on a Saturday night it’s still very beautiful and magical and has many things going on right now that aren’t always happening. I feel with Disneyland, you can always find just the right time to go and when done correctly it’s always so fun and beautiful. True Disney fans know how to have a good time line and all. And I saw lots of cheery people while I was there. So here is a list of our top reasons to visit Disneyland during the holidays.
1) The Castle is all lit up with beautiful strands of white lights
2) It’s a small world is decked out to the nine. It’s completely covered in lights and every country you visit is celebrating the holidays.
3) This could be the most important reason to go to Disneyland right now and that’s to ride Star Tours. Star Tours now has footage from the film The Last Jedi.
4) You can get your picture taken with Kylo Ren. That guy scares the crap out of me, but it’s fun to go visit him and see what he does every single time.
5) All the rides you always love
6) Cars land, town, whatever they are calling it now is all decorated for the holidays. You will find Christmas trees and lights everywhere.
7) The fireworks are fantastic and can be seen and heard from all parts of the park.
8) It’s just so beautiful to walk around.
And finally, just having fun with friends.
The Last Jedi is in theaters December 15th.