The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free
I love having an LG front loading washing machine and dryer and I purchased mine a long time ago, probably about 8 years ago. So I know that the new LG Front Loading Washer and SideKick have to have major improvements compared to mine.
Cleaning and Convenience are at the top of the list when it comes to front load
Front Loading washing machines have a very large capacity and with the SideKick you can do 2 loads at once. The SideKick would allow me to do my small load of delicates that need to be washed once a week. Plus I love the idea of getting 2 loads done at once. The SideKick is a pedestal too. I love having my Washer and Dryer on a pedestal it makes the door at just the right height for loading.
Another reason that a front loading is better than a top loading machine is that cleaning performance within front load is better than top load. Also, front loaders will typically use less water, consume less electricity, and the washer also spins faster to help keep clothes drier to reduce overall drying time.
Best cleaning performance
REASONS TO BUY: The LG Front Loading Washer and SideKick @BestBuy
· Gentleness on clothes so they last longer
· Most energy efficient to save on utility bills
· Highest spin speaks to dry clothes faster
- SideKick compatible – providing additional capacity to wash 2 loads at once
· When you Purchase an LG Front Load Washer and SideKick at Best Buy you can save an additional $150
· Best Buy Blue Shirts are experts in the benefits surrounding LG Front Load laundry and there to help you make your decision