Oats and raspberries sweetened with Truvia® Baking Blend provides a great tasting treat that will not leave you missing the extra calories and sugar. This bar has 80% less sugar and contains 35% fewer calories* than a full sugar oatmeal bar.
Raspberry Oatmeal Bars with Truvia® Baking Blend
2 cups old fashioned oats
2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp cinnamon
¾ cup unsalted butter, softened
½ tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup Truvia® Baking Blend
1. Assemble all ingredients; preheat oven to 325° F.
2. Place oats, flour, cinnamon, butter, salt, vanilla and Truvia® Baking Blend in mixing bowl, mix at low speed for 1 minute.
3. Scrape sides of bowl, mix on medium speed for 2 minutes..
4. Portion 2/3 of oat mixture into greased 13” x 9” baking pan; set aside remaining 1/3 of mixture for topping.
5. Press oat mixture into bottom of pan to form crust.
6. For filling: blend raspberries, Truvia® Baking Blend, lemon juice, and corn starch until uniform. Spread over pressed oat mixture.
7. For topping, add remaining oatmeal mixture.
8. Bake at 325° F for 35-40 minutes until golden brown.
¨ May substitute 2 cups low sugar raspberry preserves for prepared filling (Will add additional calories and sugar).
Nutrition Facts per serving (1 bar; 51 g)
Calories 150; Total Fat, 6g; Saturated Fat, 3.5g; Trans Fat, 0g; Cholesterol, 15mg; Sodium, 40mg; Total Carbohydrate, 22g; Dietary Fiber, 2g; Sugars, 4g; Erythritol, 3g: Protein, 3g; Vitamin A, 4% DV; Vitamin C, 8% DV; Calcium, 0% DV; Iron, 6% DV.
Find this recipe and more at www.truvia.com
* This raspberry oatmeal bar has 150 calories and 4 grams of sugar per serving as compared to a full sugar version that has 230 calories and 17 grams of sugar per serving.