Zoe’s new musical scooter is out of this world. She has been sharing with everyone that she has a Radio Flyer scooter that ROCKS and she means it makes you want to dance and giggle as you scoot yourself down the street.
Radio Flyer, the famous maker of the little red wagon, wants to help your kids roll back to school in style with two fun new scooters. The new Radio Flyer GrooveGlider (with built in MP3 speakers to rock and roll at the same time) and Shockwave (FLEXDECK technology for bigger jumps) scooters are designed for girls and boys ages 5+ with the latest bells and whistles they want most.
Assembly is pretty easy, it took me maybe 15 minutes to put it together. Everything I needed to put the scooter together was provided. The speaker system that you see above did not come with batteries ore a media player. Zoe has a little player that we use every night to play her white noise to help her sleep. It fits very nicely in side the speaker holder, as there is a pocket and a chord to plug in your chosen media player. Times have changed, I remember rolling on my roller blades with headphones and my chunky CD player trying not to fall or drop it as I listened to my music. Now kids can play music for the entire neighborhood from their scooter.
She loves how girly the scooter looks and feels. The adjustable handle bars are at the perfect height for her right now and can go higher when she grows taller. She’s so excited to be able to move to a larger scooter.
Further Details about the Radio Flyer Scooters:
GrooveGlider Scooter– 5 years +
$49.99 on RadioFlyer.com
· The GrooveGlider is a first of its kind… giving girls a scooter that speaks to their top 3 interests – music, socializing and riding through the neighborhood
· With a built-in MP3 speaker case positioned conveniently between the handle bars, the GrooveGlider lets girls rock out to their music while they ride
· The MP3 storage case projects great sound and is weather resistant, even durable enough to handle the inevitable scooter drop
· The 3-position adjustable handlebars on the GrooveGlider allows for a grow-with-me feature, while a quiet, no-rattle ride
Shockwave Scooter – 5 years +
$49.99 on RadioFlyer.com
· There are two things boys are concerned about when it comes to their scooters – speed and big jumps. Shockwave delivers both.
· A unique FLEXDECK technology gives the thrill of bigger jumps and provides suspension for a smooth, fast ride.
· Solid steel frame and bolted, 3-position handle bars allow no-rattle ride and quality that endures the trials of mastering all tricks (no matter how rugged)
Radio Flyer “How Do You Roll?” GrooveGlider and Shockwave Giveaway
This giveaway has ended. Congratulations to the winner, Karen.
We received samples and they are providing the prize to the winner.
Please see the giveaway rules