Tales 4 Tomorrow is a great new learning to to give to kids. It is sometimes referred to as the environmentally friendly Webkinz, these endangered species plush come with a code that you can then upload to www.tales4tomorrow.com where kids can play games, watch videos, learn fun facts about the environment, and spend time with their new friends in their natural habitat. Tales 4 tomorrow is working with Conservation International. Conservation International (CI) announced a three year partnership with Kango on the Tales 4 Tomorrow™ (T4T) brand, which combines animal conservation with games for kids in an online virtual world. The T4T toy line will be exclusively distributed by Fiesta to specialty and gift channels, and will include eco-friendly plush toys, trading cards and the interactive website www.tales4tomorrow.com.
T4T is environmentally conscious, they make the outer coat of the plush toys from soy and cotton, and product tags are made from recycled paper. Tales 4 Tomorrow was happy to support my charity and support their own. They will donate 5% of proceeds generated by the sale of the plush toys to help save Endangered species worldwide. Their hope is that Tales 4 Tomorrow will raise awareness and inspire the next generation of CI members to improve our planet.
“We are so pleased that proceeds from Tales 4 Tomorrow will support important endangered species projects through CI,” said Laura Bowling, senior vice president of communication at CI. “In addition to providing critical funding, Tales 4 Tomorrow’s focus on Endangered species will help kids learn about the importance of saving some of the world’s most threatened animals.” The four projects that kids will choose to support through CI include:
- The Big-Eyed Tree Frog
- One of the cutest, most prolific frog species, the big-eyed tree frog is a dynamic animal that will help raise the awareness of the conservation importance of this group and its habitat within the Eastern Arc Mountains of Tanzania.
- Maintaining and Restoring Tiger and Rhino Habitat
- India’s North Bank landscape is a vast area peppered with protected parks that harbor a host of animals and plants, including tigers and rhinos. The small size of some reserves means that animals must move between the protected areas, in search of food and water. This project will help maintain and restore important habitat linkages and promote practices that favor conservation.
- International Tiger Coalition
- The International Tiger Coalition (ITC) is an alliance of 39 non-governmental organizations (millions of people) united under the common aim of stopping trade in tiger parts and products from all sources in order to secure a long-term future for wild tigers.
- Panda Guardians
- The epicenter of the May 2008 Sichuan earthquake was in Wenchuan County, China, located at the eastern edge of the mountains in a biodiversity hotspot – a region where many endangered animals such as the giant panda and golden monkey live. CI is working with local partners and scientists to jumpstart a long-term project designed to help the local communities, wildlife, and natural ecosystems recover from this natural disaster.
Tales 4 Tomorrow sent me two cute little stuffed animals. One for me to use as a donation and the other for a giveaway for one lucky reader. They also are including 5 on-line subscriptions to their website. Their website is full of fun games to learn and play.
Visit Tales 4 Tomorrow and tell me who is your favorite character.
Advertise this giveaway on any giveaway site, blog, or facebook and tell me where you advertised it (include link to giveaway). 5 Extra Entries for each one you do
Subscribe to my blog (recommended so that you don’t miss winner’s announcements)
Follow me on twitter tell me your twitter ID
Tweet about the giveaway and include a link to the giveaway
Comment on any other non-giveaway post
Click on my Suave Link and leave a comment for every time you click on it. It’s easy!
Give me Smiles on my Cozi Journal
Tales 4 Tomorrow sent me two plush, one to be designated as a donation and another one for a giveaway.