They say a picture is worth 1000 words. Well, I’ll go ahead and give you some words. I received the Pledge Fabric Sweeper to review and I was really excited about it until I opened up the box. I got it out and I thought, this is going to pick up my dog’s hair? I thought it would break when I tried to use it. Looks are deceiving. It works very well.
I used it on my carpet, it sucks up dog hair like a vacuum. You can see from the picture how it looks like it vacuumed. To the left there is a gray area still covered in dog hair and the middle section is clean.
Now you can see it is full of dog hair. I have a German Sheppard and they shed so much hair. Growing up we had a Sheppard too and my step mom would use tape to get all of the dog hair off of the couch. This would have been much faster and last a lot longer than tape. With tape you have to keep pulling more off because it gets full very quickly.
The Pledge Fabric Sweeper is a great new product for people with pets. It would work great on my curtains, it’s not really meant for carpet but I used it on my carpet to show the most dramatic testing. It is made for:
- Upholstered couches and chairs—so you can sit back and relax.
- Pillows and cushions—Pledge™ Fabric Sweeper is great for removing pet hair from throw pillows, couch cushions, and bed pillows.
- Car interiors—great for cleaning pet hair off upholstered car seats so you can roll down the window, without stirring up pet hair.
How to use:
- Slide side-to-side on upholstered furniture using moderate pressure. Use short strokes of about 8-12 inches in each direction (as indicated by the arrows on the sweeper).
- Fabric Sweeper is self-cleaning! As you go in one direction, one roller picks up the pet hair from the surface. When you go in the other direction, the second roller cleans off the first and pushes the pet hair inside.
- If pet hair builds up on the rollers, repeat the side-to-side motion a few times on a clean area of the upholstery.
The Fabric Sweeper is on sale this week at Target for 4.99 but you have a chance to win it here on my blog.
To Enter: Visit Pledge and tell me what you want to try out.
For Extra Entries:
Subscribe to my RSS
Add My button to your site
Blog about the giveaway for three extra entries
Follow me on twitter and tweet the giveaway
Tweet about Bloggers Give
Leave a comment for each entry and you must complete the first entry for the others to count. This giveaway ends February 21st 2009. You can enter every day by tweeting either of the two items listed. Leave me your twitter id so I can check. Good Luck
- This post was written for Family Review Network as part of a program by SC Johnson, who also supplied the product for review and giveaway.