I received compensation from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt for writing this post. All Opinions are my own.
So on September 3rd after just arriving home from a three week vacation we dove into a new family adventure. HOMESCHOOL. I am still very nervous and not sure I made the right decision, but we’re in it and doing it. Now that being said I’m always looking for other things to help teach them or supplement what I think I’m lacking as a home school teacher. But even before we started home schooling I was always looking for ways for the kids to get some extra work in in a fun way and GO MATH! ACADEMY has proven to be just the right fit for us. We actually started using it before we even went on our vacation. I signed up for an account and then was able to add both children under my account. I log in, pick a child and then they can play. They used it on the airplane when we had wifi!
Go Math! Academy™ is an online, at-home learning program based on Houghton Mifflin Harcourt’s enormously successful GO Math!™ textbook curriculum, used by over 7 million kids worldwide. Go Math! Academy offers thousands of math practice problems, hundreds or help videos, and plenty of games and rewards to make learning fun! Grades K- 6 are available now.
I really like that I get updates over e-mail telling me what they accomplished
Key features of Go Math! Academy:
· Lively, engaging online experience lets children select a theme to launch their own personal math journey1
· Independent learning empowers children to complete the grade-level curriculum in order to select the skill they want to practice.
· Skill-boosting approach offers step-by-step math problems to support practice.
· Entertaining help videos feature expert instructors (and loveable puppets to engage younger kids) who make math concepts clear and fun!
Go Math! Academy is available in your choice of three payment plans (access for up to 5 children):
· Monthly: $9.99/month
· 6-months: $49.99 ($8.33/month) – a 17% savings
· 1-year: $79.99 ($6.67/month) – a 33% savings
Follow along Socially:
Follow @HMHAcademy #HMHAcademy on Twitter
Like Go Math! Academy on Facebook
Follow Go Math! Academy on Pinterest