My husband and I went on a road trip a few years ago. Oh wow we’ve been married almost 10 years now so it was more than a few years ago, it was quite a few years ago. ANAYWAYS Along the way, we used Microsoft Streets and Trips. We were able to pull up restroom stops, restaurants, rest areas. You name it we could find it. We planned on going from our house to California seeing all the sites on our way to Disneyland.
You know when you’re on the road and you decide that you need a bathroom break, well for women, little girls and expecting moms, yes female of any shape or size, it’s impossible to predict when we are going to need that bathroom break. So, while my husband was driving I could pick my bathroom by what place I wanted to stop at. I prefer going into a fast food bathroom verses a rest stop or a gas station bathroom. With Microsoft Streets & Trips finding my stop on the map was so simple. Need more help planning your trip, check out these Tips & Tricks from the Streets.
With years of experience making Streets & Trips, Microsoft keeps the maps updated and now even has a version of Streets & Trips with GPS locator. Microsoft Streets & Trips helps you generate maps and directions, tailor your route, and find interesting stops along the way—no Internet required. Get lost in the adventure, not trying to find it.
- Simple to use—Use Streets & Trips to plan the perfect trip, including multiple stops, points of interest (POI), and start and stop times.
- Save planning time—Tailor your trips by start and stop times, driving speeds, and road types to avoid highways, or to choose a more scenic route. Include multiple destinations and stops to rest and refuel. View the quickest routes with one-click trip optimization.
- Find more fun—Select from over 1.9 million POI including campgrounds, state and national parks, gas stations, landmarks, casinos, and much more. Add POI collections such as low clearance, big rig friendly fuel stations, Walmart stores, or the best barbecue stops.
- Be flexible—Change your plan at any time—no Internet required.
- Personalize your maps—Add notes for planned stops, reservation details, phone numbers, and more.
- Great GPS companion—Use Streets & Trips to plan your adventure and then share the route with your GPS device for navigation along the way.2
- Turn your laptop into a navigation device—Connect your GPS receiver to your laptop to get spoken directions including street names, automatic re-routing, and large on-screen directions.2 Need a GPS device? Streets & Trips with GPS Locator is a great value at a great price.
- See what you want—Streets & Trips includes more than 300 unique pushpin images to choose from. Show or hide your pushpin collections and easily delete visible pushpins inside or outside an area.
- Avoid surprises and delays—Download free construction updates and easily drag-and-drop your route to bypass delays.
- So plan your next trip as you go with Microsoft’s Streets & Trips
This giveaway has ended. Congratulations to the winner, Royalegacy.
All rules can be found under giveaway rules. We received a copy to facilitate the review.