Both of my children love to draw and have for a few years now. As they get older their dexterity gets better and they are able to draw more complicated drawings. Plus we love to give them How TO Draw books to give them great ideas. Then A company contacted me to review the Pick and Draw Card game and I was all for it because it’s such a fun idea.
- Pick and Draw is a fun, one-of-a-kind drawing game that teaches you how to make very creative cartoon faces.
- There are 60,000 different possibilities in the game (a deck of cards).
- The game uses mainly simple shapes everyone already knows how to do thereby giving confidence to those who try.
- It is simple and easy to use providing endless hours of fun and learning. In five minutes or less you will know how to play.
- It can be used by one person or by any group number.
- It also opens up creative thinking and using the imagination.
- This makes “success” possible providing a good kind of confidence to encourage continued learning.
- Best of all, it’s alot of fun!
It’s such a fun way to create fun faces. Plus playing it as a family is a lot of fun. You’ll all be laughing at what is created.