For some, Summer is about to wrap up but for us we still have a whole month left. We don’t start school until September 1st. So we have a whole month of Summer reading left and for those of you heading back to school you should continue reading books that aren’t on your classroom reading list because it’s good for you to read.
“Soar With Reading” Program Details:
1. Visit SoarwithReading.com to access free summer reading materials, including an interactive reading list, reading tips and expert advice for keeping kids engaged in literature all summer long.
2. While on the site, adults can also share the name of their favorite kid’s book, and for every submission, JetBlue will donate an age-appropriate book to a deserving child through partner Barefoot Books. Up to $200,000 worth of books will be donated through this program.
3. As a special thank you, all adults who share their favorite book title on the site can also be entered into a sweepstakes to win great prizes, including a JetBlue Getaways vacation package!
4. Separately, kids traveling with JetBlue this summer can also receive a free activity booklet with literacy-based PBS KIDS games.
5. And lastly, JetBlue and PBS KIDS will be hosting several local Soar with Reading events in cities near you – visit SoarwithReading.com to learn more!