This is a partnered post.
Parents are usually encouraged to have a GPS location tracking device to monitor their kids’ whereabouts. Child tracking devices like PocketFinder and Securus eZoom has their benefits; however, they are no more than a liability for you if your child carries a smartphone.
No one tells parents that there is a simpler solution to monitor their kids’ activity. A mobile spying software like Xnspy is a convenient solution for you to take care of your child’s location and even more. So let’s take a look at how this app can help parents.
What is XNSPY?
xnspy.com is an app that parents can use to monitor their kids’ cell phone and tablets. Because of the low-subscription fee, cell phone monitoring is on the verge of substituting tracking devices like aforementioned that have high one-time expenditures and subscription charges.
XNSPY vs. Location trackers
While location tracking device only provide you details about your child’s locations, XNSPY provides you a lot more. It allows parents access to their kids’ phone logs, emails, internet browsing history, and much more (check Features section below).
To back what I said above, it’s necessary that we look at how mobile spying can easily become an eligible tracking device for your kids. We also have to look into the fact that the real world risks don’t don’t only confine to outdoor space; there is more. Online dangers are another major issue that parents need to look into, and smartphone monitoring can largely deal with both. How? Let’s take a look at the features.
· Real time GPS tracking and Geo-fencing: Tracking your child’s smartphone with xnspy is no less than tracking it with a fully dedicated GPS tracking device. You can monitor real-time location of your kids using XnSpy’s online control panel. Another feature that GPS locators provide is of geo-fencing which makes it easy for parents to set geographical boundaries around their kids’ location; safe and unsafe locations are marked on the map, and parents are notified when their kids enter or leave a place. You can do this with XNSPY too.
· Social media tracking: Comes next to your child’s outdoor safety is their online safety. I suggest parents to give their orthodox helicopter parenting style a break as it’s not worth anymore. Mobile spying doesn’t intrude your child’s privacy as much as when parents dive into their kids’ room to check what they had been. With XNSPY installed on your child’s cell phone or tablet, parents can check their kids’ chats and shared multimedia from Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Viber, Line, Skype, Kik, iMessage, etc.
· Call and surroundings recording: To ensure that your child is safe outside, you can also remotely activate their phone’s microphone and listen to the ambient sounds and voices. This is a quirky feature that can tell parents so much about their kids’ hangouts. Similarly, call recording could allow parents to check who their kids have been calling.
· Remote commands: If your kids have been obsessively and compulsively using their cell phones and if it’s causing a lot of trouble with their daily activities like studying, sleeping, and real-life socializing, it’s time for you to get xnspy and manage how your kids can use their electronic devices. Xnspy’s remote commands include device unlock/unlock, remote screenshot, and data erase.
How to use XNSPY?
Just because they are your kids, you don’t hold a preemptive right to secretively monitor their devices; that’s what the law says. But in some U.S. states, it’s permissible for parents to spy on their kids’ smartphone or tablets that are under their ownership.
XNSPY is available for iOS and Android devices; so the installation depends largely on the Mobile OS that your child is using.
For Android, downloading xnspy is nothing more than copying a URL on your child’s internet browser; but for iOS, you have jailbreak and no-jailbreak versions. The iCloud, aka no-jailbreak version doesn’t require any download or installation on your kids’ devices, but for XNSPY Jailbreak, you will have to first jailbreak the target device and then download XNSPY onto it.
The Real Facts
It seems fascinating how smartphone monitoring can really take care of your children’s online and offline activities, but drowning the real facts wouldn’t make any difference, and therefore, it’s necessary we look at smartphone monitoring from both parent and child’s perspective.
What are the benefits?
If parents enter into a consensual monitoring agreement with their kids (which is the right way to monitor), there are immense benefits for both; if not, mobile spying can easily backfire.
· XNSPY is an affordable solution (more on pricing below) to monitor child’s online and offline activities. These apps cost you significantly less than tracking devices.
· Parent-child relationship can strengthen as parents can easily find out about their kids’ problems and work on them.
· XNSPY can protect a child against cyberbullying, child predating and unsolicited pornographic content as parents can check their kids’ social media and internet browsing history.
· Parents can also protect their kids against online scams.
What are the risks?
Most of the risks emerging from these monitoring apps are consequent to abuse when parents secretively spy on their kids. If a child is not happy with consensual monitoring either, it’s parents’ responsibility not to coerce their child into monitoring which could create trust issues and alienation.
What do you think about smartphone monitoring? Let me know in the comments section.