Not all women want kitchen appliances for Christmas gifts but I’m one of them. I love to cook and anything that gives me an edge on making dinner I’m all for it. Here is a new appliance from Panasonic. The FlashExpress Toaster Oven.
Panasonic introduces the FlashXpress Toaster Oven, a small, countertop toaster oven that packs a lot of power in a small package. Eliminating users’ need to calculate cooking time and stand around waiting for preheating, the FlashXPress Toaster Oven NB-G110P possesses unique features that change the way people will think about preparing food in a toaster oven.
Panasonic NB-G110P FlashXpress Toaster Oven
A double infrared heating system, using both quartz and ceramic heating elements, allows food to be cooked more efficiently than traditional toaster ovens which use metal coils and provides instant heat eliminating the need for preheating. With a temperature keypad for precise temperature control and digital timer to prevent overcooking, this toaster oven is great for everything from frozen hash browns to pizza–you can even bake a cake in it.
· Fast cook time due to double infrared heating elements
· Instant heat eliminates preheating
· Quick cool down which can reduce the risk of accidental fires
· Cooking menu with 6 illustrated preset buttons
· Automatically calculates cooking time for a variety of foods
o Bread: Toast, Waffles, Bagels
o Frozen Food: Pizza, Hash Browns
o Reheat: Rolls, Breads, Leftovers
· Digital timer (up to 25 min.) and temperature settings (250° F – 500°F)
Additional Benefits and Design Information
· Square shaped inner tray for cooking pizzas up to 9 inches in diameter or four slices of bread
· Removable crumb tray for easy cleaning
· Reminder beep to let you know when food is done
· Interior light allows you to view your food while cooking
· Spacious, 7.2 quart interior
· Weight: 7.5 lbs.
· Dimensions: 10 1/8-inches (H) x 26-inches (W) x 12-inches (D)
Press release provided on behalf of Panasonic
Looks really nice!
Oooh what a nice oven love panasonic!