I’m wondering how you are doing with your 100 days to better eating? Me..uh I’m still sitting at 150 and eating too many pieces of chocolate. I’ve got to stop eating the junk food. I’m hoping that by sharing a healthy recipe from Tyson Foods, makers of Tyson® Grilled & Ready® products that I’ll be motivated back into submission. Let’s give it a try with this Chicken Avocado and Pear Wrap recipe provided by Tyson Foods, makers of Tyson® Grilled & Ready® products.
Chicken Avocado and Pear Wraps
Photo and Recipe courtesy of Tyson Foods, Inc.
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 0 min
Total Time: 10 min
- 6 ounces Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Fully Cooked Refrigerated Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
- 2 large whole wheat tortillas
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and julienned
- 1 small pear, julienned
- 1/4 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Prepare Grilled & Ready® Chicken Breast Strips according to package directions.
- Spread each tortilla with cream cheese to within 1/2 inch of edges. Sprinkle evenly with chopped shallot.
- Arrange chicken in a line across center of tortilla, top with avocado and pear slices. Sprinkle walnuts over top.
- Roll up and tuck in the ends. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Slice in half for presentation.
Serve with a side of fresh fruit.
Calories 370 Total Fat 14 g Protein 22 g Carbohydrate 41 g Cholesterol 35 mg Sodium 640 mg