We are partners with the Pacific Science Center and received a free membership. We shouldn’t be surprised but you guys were very excited about the Pacific Science Center Membership Benefits post that we wrote back in February. The Pacific Science Center is such a fun family friendly place to visit. We’ve already been three times this year. Mostly recently we went with my sister-in-law and her husband. It was nice that all of us could go on our one membership.
Another added benefit to membership is a discount on Pacific Science Center summer camps. The greatest thing about Pacific Science Center Summer Camps is that they are located all over the Puget Sound. You can find Pacific Science Center Summer Camps in Bellevue, Seattle, Bothell and more.
Pacific Science Summer Camp Locations
Camps for Curious Minds are offered at the following locations for grades PreK through 8:
- Pacific Science Center in Seattle, June 25 – August 31
- Mercer Slough Environmental Education Center in Bellevue, June 25 – August 31
- St. Thomas School in Medina, July 2 – August 10
- Kirkland Seventh-day Adventist School in Kirkland, June 25 – July 6
- The Overlake School in Redmond, July 9 – August 3
- Brighton School in Mountlake Terrace, July 9 – August 17
- UW Bothell in Bothell, August 6 – 24
- Explorer West Middle School in West Seattle, July 9 – 27
Now is the time to register…..
Scholarships are available so be sure to check that out if you need one. Certain locations have a camper lunch program too!