I love this recipe because it’s a creative way to get a unique flavor out there. This is another recipe presented to us by Cat Cora’s kitchen using her extra Virgin Olive Oil and her creative techniques, I wish she would come cook in my kitchen, well I do love to cook but I don’t always have time to cook, or always have time to get creative. I will have to try this recipe though next time my husband has game night at the house.
Oh Yum, Olive And Feta Cakes Recipe
· 150 gr 5.30 ounces feta cheese
· 100 gr 3/4 cup powdered sugar
· 50 gr 2 1/4 Tbsp. honey
· 100 gr 1/2 cup Cat Cora’s Kitchen by Gaea DOP Kalamata (Sitia) extra virgin olive oil
· 100 gr 1 cup all purpose flour
· 100 gr 3.50 ounces ground almonds
· 1 tsp. baking powder
· Cat Cora’s Kitchen by Gaea pitted Kalamata olives, cut in half
· Brown sugar for garnishing
Preheat oven to 175C 347 F. Process the cheese with the sugar and honey in a mixer until smooth. Add olive oil. Combine flour with the ground almonds and baking powder and add to bowl while mixing. Divide batter among 6 greased one-use individual cake molds and top each with half an olive. Sprinkle top of batter with brown sugar and bake for about 25.