Now that I’m home schooling the kids I DO SPEND ALL DAY sitting in a chair. And all that sitting isn’t good for me. In recent years health experts have been sounding the alarm on “sitting disease”,2 highlighting the link between long periods of sitting and pervasive health issues. A growing body of scientific evidence points to extended sitting as a leading cause of serious health issues, including high blood pressure, obesity, muscle degeneration and chronic diseases like diabetes, heart disease and cancer.3 I just don’t have time to get to the gym if I want to get any work done other than the full day of teaching school. So I needed an answer to how can I get exercise in while I am sitting all day?
Swopper is my answer!
The unique design of swopper helps position the spine properly and encourage movement throughout the day, resulting in a wide range of health benefits, including:
- Improved posture
- Relief for back pain and back pain prevention
- Strengthening and conditioning muscles in the back, core and legs
- Improving nourishments to the inter-vertebral discs
- Improving circulation in the lower extremities
- Assisting with lymphatic flow
- And….providing a fun and energizing sitting experience
- Now I can sit in my chair and bound up and down, or I can sway back and fourth and I can work on my stomach muscles by balancing and doing mini crunches lifting my legs. I think what I need now is an entire workout program based on things you can do in this chair. I LOVE IT! Swopper is a revolutionary new concept in seating that challenges consumers to rethink about how they work. The revolutionary line of products enhances overall health and wellness and performance at work by allowing consumers to move and sit at the same time. Through advanced multi-patented, three-dimensional ergonomic technology, swopper mimics natural spinal motion and allow natural, fluid movement in all directions while you sit.
- How to Operate:
1. Height – Pull up on handle to adjust the seat height up or down. When adjusting the seat up, slightly lift weight off of seat.
2. Bounce – Turn the collar at the bottom of the spring towards the “+” or “-“ to increase or decrease tension on vertical bounce.
3. Side-to-Side Tension – Rotate bottom dial towards the “+” or “-“ to increase or decrease tension on lateral, forward and backward motion.
For more information and follow socially
- SAVE with SWOPPER Discount code
Here’s a promo code for 15% off, set to expire 12/31/14 – DUZVJ9O1CD8A.
Enter to Win:
Tell me what you do all day
Use the rafflecopter