I can’t honestly say if this brush works for Zoe because she’s seen the commercial over a dozen times on The Disney XD channel for this brush or because it actually doesn’t pull her hair. You know sometimes it’s the power of persuasion that works best but whatever it is, I LOVE THE WET BRUSH.
My daughter and I used to argue every day about her brushing her hair. Either she would do it or I would do it but no matter what tears and high blood pressure were always involved. I would end up yelling she would end up crying and our mornings were not off to a good start. Now, she doesn’t complain and most morning I don’t even have to remind her to brush. The Wet Brush will tackle nasty winter tangles and knots quickly and painlessly.
They are perfect for use in the shower, after a shower, at a salon, on-the-go or on children who cringe at the sight of a hair brush.
The Wet Brush’s unique features include:
* Super gentle Intelli-Flex bristles don’t pull hair
* Works great on wet or dry hair
* Perfect for men, women and children of all ages
* Great for on-the-go and fits in any purse
* Detangles painlessly and effortlessly, in just a few strokes
* Excellent for extensions and wigs
* Ergonomically designed handle for children (Squirt only)
My sister’s best friend is a hair dresser and she swears by the Wet Brush and they sell them in the salon that my sister goes too. I love using it too, it’s great on my dry processed hair. Zoe told me that the commercial says that it doesn’t pull out your hair, so she’s surprised to find my purple hairs in the brush. I think that’s just how much hair I lose in a day.