With all of the time I have to just sit around you would think I could spend it playing video games on my Nintendo DS but that’s only if I could keep my eye open or concentrate long enough on a post.
I added Need for speed to my Holiday Video Game Gift Guide. Why? Because I love car racing games. I haven’t played it yet and I probably won’t purchase it. EA has offered to send me one to review but I just can’t picture me having time to play it. My husband only plays XBox 360 games so I don’t think he would play it either.
We love how far customization has come in video games the cars and driving looks so real now.
- Extreme Tracks – From the streets to off-road territory to unexpected places like a rollercoaster, each track features big air jumps, smackable objects, shortcuts, and more.
- Heroic Driving – Dodge the cops or overtake rivals by triggering spectacular Heroic Driving Moves like jumping over cars or racing on two wheels.
- Pick and Personalize Your Ride – Choose from over 30 licensed cars, ranging from modern to classic to exotics to tuners. Then use the stylus to paint unique decals for the doors and the roofs, making each car a one-of-a-kind racer.
- Show Off in 10 Game Modes – Put your best driving moves to the test in a variety of exciting and action-packed race modes including Elimination, Circuit, Smack’m’all, Tag the World, and many more!
- Launch Your World Tour – Take your awesome driving skills on the road in street races in six cities around the globe. Beat the world’s best to unlock new cars, tracks, and challenges.
- Drive with Skill – Use your best driving techniques to hit triggers and impose your car’s graphic style on the world, or use a strategic boost to blast into the lead. The cops are gunning to take you down, though-so always race with skill and be prepared for anything!
- Race in Nitro-Charged Multiplayer – Up to four players can battle it out in intense WiFi races. You can even share some tracks, cars, and game modes with friends who don’t own the game!
So without a review…
Enter to win a copy for your DS.
Visit Need for Speed Nitro at EA and tell me your favorite aspect of the game.
Advertise this giveaway on any giveaway site and tell me where you advertised it. 10 Extra Entries
Subscribe to my blog
Follow me on twitter tell me your twitter ID
Blog about the giveaway include a link to me and to the sponsor for 10 extra entries
Tweet the giveaway (every time you tweet you get an entry) Link to the giveaway please!!!
Comment on any other non giveaway post and come back and tell me you did
Use any of the Share options at the bottom of this post: Dig, Stumble, or fav me on Technorati (two entries for each one)
Add my button/blog to your blogroll/friend list 3 extra entries
Leave a comment for every entry
The contest will run until December 28th 11:59 pm Pacific. The winner will be selected by www.random.org. All rules can be found under giveaway rules. I can not guarantee any shipping timelines and giveaways are running long right now because of my surgery recovery. Good Luck!