Dinner last night came from the Ninja Ultima Blender. The new Ninja Ultima™ Blender allows consumers to live a healthy lifestyle through its versatile capabilities and groundbreaking, patent pending Dual-Stage Blending Technology, supported by 1500 watts and 2.5 peak horsepower. This blender makes whole nutrient rich juicing possible through pulverizing whole fruits and vegetables and including all of its valuable nutrients.
This hands free blender delivers unmatched silky smooth, grit free consistency and innovative technology, allowing consumers to prepare immaculate recipes, from blending perfectly smooth soups and beverages, grinding meats, chopping herbs, emulsifying dips and mixing cake batters. We used it to make soup!
Additional Ninja Ultima Blender (starting at $199.99 MSRP) features include:
- Ninja’s signature Total Crushing™ blades that work in unison with newly developed High Speed Cyclonic blades
- PRO Variable Speed with a range of speeds from 3,700 to 24,000 RPM
- Ninja Ultima™ Blender series includes:
- One extra-large, 72 ounce multi-tasking pitcher
- Two 16 ounce Single Serve cups with Sip & Seal™ to-go lids
- One 8 cup capacity food processor bowl
- Making up to two pounds of dough in 30 seconds
- All detachable parts are dishwasher-safe and crafted of 100 percent BPA-free plastic
Squash Soup & Cheeze it Crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 medium butternut squash, halved and seeded
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup half & half
- Cheeze Its for Garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine all ingredients except squash in small bowl except milk and half and half. Arrange squash cut side up on baking sheet; brush with 1/2 of the Spread mixture.
- Bake 45 minutes or until squash is tender, brushing with remaining Spread mixture halfway through cooking.
- Then combine all the ingredients in the Ninja and blend until well blended
For more information about the Ninja Ultima and additional Ninja products, visit ninjaultimablender.com and NinjaKitchen.com. Follow Ninja on Facebook at Facebook.com/NinjaKitchen and on Twitter @NinjaKitchen.