We received a flashlight from Pelican ProGear, who offers severe weather preparedness products, such as the 2350 LED Flashlight. Being one of the brightest in its class, the 2350 is a great addition to any home safety kit and child’s room.
- Aerospace grade aluminum body
- Impact resistant LED lamp module
- Non-slip textured body
- Push button tail cap 3 light modes
- Removable two way pocket clip
- Light Source: LED
- Light Output (FL1 Standard): 100 Lumens
- Runtime: 1 hour 45 minutes
- Beam Distance: 141 meters
- Peak Beam Distance: 4893 candelas
- Voltage: 3
- Batteries: 1 AA Alkaline (Included)
- Length: 4.23 inches
- Weight: 4.6 ounces with batteries; 2.9 ounces without batteries
My kids love to read at night and they love to just have fun with flashlights. It’s one thing to be prepared for an emergency as an adult but it’s a whole other thing for a child to feel safe having their own flashlight. My son is terrified of storms and of the power going out so when I received this flashlight I was quite excited to have an amazing flashlight for him to use. Does he think of it as a safety device. Maybe in the far reaches of his brain he does but in the forefront I’m the coolest mom in the world because he has an awesome flashlight to play with under the covers and in his closet and just anywhere in the dark.
He’s really adorable actually. He loves to play the spy hero. He’ll run to a wall and then peek around the corner looking for whoever might attack his family. Then he runs forward again telling us it’s safe to proceed. He does this all the time when we’re out in public. I love it because it reminds me they are still kids that love to have fun and have amazing imaginations.