I haven’t really made any new year resolutions this year as I just have a terrible time succeeding at them. I would like to take better care of my skin and my body this year and I’m always up for finding ways to save money. That was a decision we made a few years ago as a couple. We were going to be financially savvy…
Did you know that 81% of Americans are likely to make a New Year’s resolution to save more money this year? Surprisingly, 65% admit to breaking that New Year’s resolution!….I have to admit myself it’s a hard resolution to make unless you make a plan and allow yourself some indulgences.
Johnson and Johnson know it’s not always easy for the ladies with all our primping and personal care needs to save money, that’s why they are sharing a “New Year, Renew You” giveaway opportunity from Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies. This past Sunday, January 6th, the special Healthy Essentials coupon insert in your local newspaper and online at www.healthyessentials.com is providing over $175 in savings on many of your favorite products, and they want one of one of you to win an assortment of some of the great brands that help you look and feel your best, including REMBRANDT®, REACH®, AVEENO®, NEUTROGENA® and CLEAN & CLEAR®.
What better way to start the New Year than to kick your beauty routine and your budget into high gear?
Enter to Win:
New Year, Renew You Giveaway (valued at approximately $95) includes:
· REMBRANDT® INTENSE STAIN® Stain Dissolving Strips ($24.99): Leave stains in 2012 because just a few minutes a day is all it takes to achieve noticeable whiter teeth in two weeks! These strips dissolve in just 5-10 minutes with nothing to remove or rinse following application, for enamel-safe use on-the-go to tackle stains
· REACH® TOTAL CARE™ + Whitening Toothbrush & Floss ($6.98-$8.58): Talk about multi-tasking! Whiten teeth while brushing and flossing with the only toothbrush that delivers whitening power with MICRAWHITENING™ Calcium Carbonate bristles, and floss that combines the power of baking soda with MICRA-GROOVES™ Technology (it works like a mini squeegee to grab and remove plaque!)
· AVEENO® Pure Renewal™ Shampoo ($6.49-$6.99): Winter doesn’t have to mean dull, dry hair. Fight the environment’s damaging effects with AVEENO® Pure Renewal™ Shampoo! It’s formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS® Balancing Seaweed Extract, which cleanses hair without over drying or over moisturizing – perfect for cold weather!
· AVEENO® Daily Moisturizer (6.99-$7.99): Clinically proven to relieve dry skin and double skin moisture, so it keeps working overtime, even if you have to skip a day. Ideal for harsh winter months to keep skin soft, smooth and protected!
· AVEENO® Positively Radiant® Moisturizer SPF 30 ($14.99-$16.99): Give your skin the confidence boost it needs! AVEENO® Positively Radiant® Moisturizer SPF 30 is formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex to boost the 5 FACTORS OF RADIANCE® – tone, texture, dullness, blotchiness and brown spots. You’re glowing, darling!
· CLEAN & CLEAR® ADVANTAGE® Oil Absorbing Cream Cleanser ($7.49): Ideal for oily, sensitive skin, this cream cleanser washes away up to 85 percent of built-up oilto control shine all day long, while salicylic acid helps to treat and prevent breakouts.
· NEUTROGENA® Shine Control Liquid Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 20 ($13.99): Shine and sparkle are essential to ringing in the New Year, but skin should be shine free! NEUTROGENA® Shine Control Liquid Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 20 is clinically proven to absorb oil with rice protein complex, so skin stays shine-free for up to eight hours.
Leave me a comment telling me which product you like most from J&J
MORE STATS FROM THE SURVEY
*According to a recent study by Wakefield Research on behalf of Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies:
· 81% of Americans are likely to make a New Year’s resolution to save more money this year
· Of those who have made New Year’s resolutions to save more money, 65% were unsuccessful
· Younger Americans know saving money is a challenge – 46% of 18-34 year olds believe it’s harder to stick to a responsible budget than a healthy diet
· Of the 81% likely to make a resolution to save more money, 2 in 3 (67%) plan to use coupons to support their resolution
· It takes Americans an average of 5 weeks to get back to their “normal” budget after the winter holidays
Samples received. This giveaway ends January 22nd. Please see the giveaway rules.