I received a sample of Pampers Dry Max Diapers to try out. I’m usually a Huggies Supreme purchaser. We came to believe that they were the only diapers that would hold everything our kids had to give, but I’m beginning to see that Huggies now has some competition.
Pampers Cruisers with Dry Max has:
- New Dry Max technology – our driest ever – to help lock wetness in up to 12 hours.
- Twenty (20) percent less bulk, making it Pampers’ thinnest diaper and our driest ever
- Softer outer cover for comfort inside and out
- Tapered design
- Sesame Street® characters (Sesame street® is a licensed character with Pampers in North America)
- Will be offered for the same price as current Pampers Swaddlers and Cruisers (Pricing is at the sole discretion of the retailer.)
About the Dry Max Technology:
- Dry Max describes the new "engine" or core of Cruisers and Swaddlers diapers.
- It allows for the removal of the airfelt ("paper pulp") found in current Swaddlers and Cruisers, resulting in a thinner and less bulky core. Currently, Pampers is the only brand with this technology on the market.
- The thinner core is enabled by the new Absorbent Gelling Material (AGM), removing the need for airfelt. The AGM is more permeable, meaning it locks wetness in faster than previous AGM.
- The Dry Max technology will also be available in Pampers Swaddlers diapers for new babies in March 2010.
Why we like them:
I love them because I think they smell great. I mean, putting a diaper on my kids just seems like what has to be done, but I’ve really enjoyed putting these Pampers Dry max on them because it smells so good. Please don’t think I’m crazy, I love smelling them. Yes, my DH laughs at me.
Reason number two: they are super soft. I can’t believe that they are diapers, they are super soft and extremely stretchy. I think Miles could even go down a size because they pull so much.
Reason number three: they are really thin. Even when they are full of liquid they are super thin. Not as thin as when you put them on but you should see the difference in a full Huggies and a full Pampers.
Reason number four: they don’t leak. It’s great!
Enter To win:
Liz Lange designer diaper clutch specially designed for the new Pampers with Dry Max diapers AND a redeemable coupon for a free week’s supply of diapers
Visit Pampers and tell me what size you would need for your baby! Mine wears size six.
Follow me on twitter tell me your twitter ID
Tweet about the giveaway and include a link to the giveaway
Advertise this giveaway on any giveaway site, blog, or facebook and tell me where you advertised it (include link to giveaway). 5 Extra Entries for each one you do
Subscribe to my blog
Comment on any other non-giveaway post
Use any of the share options below, digg, stumble…2 entries each
The contest will run until March 29th 11:59 pm Pacific. All rules can be found under giveaway rules.