Monster High, Mattel’s popular brand of fashion dolls, has unveiled some new toys and holiday favorites this year that are sure to be on many girls wish lists. Monster High brings to life the sons and daughters of the world’s most famous monsters like Frankie Stein™, daughter of Frankenstein, Draculaura™, a descendant of Dracula and their ghoulfriends. My daughter is all too familiar with Monster High as she watches tons of it on Netflix. I’ve probably seen plenty of it myself but the only episode I remember is the episode with Draculaura, and you’re probably going to laugh at me and say she’s in a ton of the movies. I would ask my daughter but I’m on a plane on my way to a press trip.
Mattel’s Monster High sent us two of their most popular toys this holiday to review. Zoe and I did a few videos. She did an overview video of the two toys, The Monster High Two Headed Styling Head and the Monster High™ Welcome To Monster High™ Dance the Fright Away .
We Did a box opening of the Dance the Fright Away playset and she put the set together.
And we did a video of what all came in the box for the Monster High Two Headed Styling Head.
She really wanted to keep the Two Headed Styling Head but I know some little girls that need a really good Christmas this year so we’re going to send it off to them. They will love it too!!!
Monster High™ Two Headed Styling Head (New this Fall)
I think this playset is really cool because it’s like a rocking stage and she can take photos of the doll with the stand. She can also put the set together mostly herself. There was something she was a little confused about that you can see in the video.
Mattel also released:
Monster High® Ghoul-To-Bat Transformation Draculaura® Doll (New This Fall)
Draculaura™ Doll Transforms from Ghoul to Bat
Let your imagination take flight with Monster High™ Ghoul-to-Bat Draculaura™ doll, the gore-geous daughter of Dracula! This Monster High ghoul transforms from teen student to boo-tiful bat to expand the storytelling fun. Switch from girl to bat and back with ease. Both looks are to-die-for, and the possibilities for monster fun are monsterrific!
What’s in the box?
- Draculaura™ doll who can transform from a teen ghoul to a vampire bat in an instant — and over and over again!
- Simply pull down the lever on Draculaura™ teen doll’s bodice to see her shimmery pink overskirt unfold into body-sized wings!
- Use the same fashion lever to return to a “regular” ghoul.
- Shimmery pink on the outside and decorated with a bat and heart print on the inside, the giant bat wings help stories take flight.
- As a ghoul, Draculaura™ doll has a pink bodice with white ruffles and a black bow tie, a pink skirt with heart print and gathered overskirt.
- Transformed into a bat, her bodice is opened to reveal a lace-up corset in pink, blue and black with bat details.
- Pink shoes are fangtastic with either look.
- Recreate favorite stories or tell new tales with this uhh-mazing doll.
Monster High™ Minis (A perfect stocking stuffer!)
The Monster High™ mini collectible figures are monster cute – so cute, you’ll want to collect them all!
And with three mini figures in each pack – one of which is exclusive and found nowhere else – your collection instantly grows!
Each small figure is recognizable through signature styles, iconic elements and monsterrific details.
Unique outfits are clawesome and dramatic hairstyles flawesome! Plus, a mix of themes within each three-pack of Monster High™ mini figures means you can build your collection in all sorts of ways.
This set includes an exclusive Getting Ghostly™ Draculaura™ mini figure, a Circus Ghouls Venus McFlytrap™ mini figure and an Original Ghouls Toralei™ mini figure.
Look for other favorite characters, themes and scary cute exclusives.
Focus on building a character collection, a mix of themes or collect them all!
Includes three Monster High™ mini figures.