I went to the grocery store yesterday and stocked up on baking supplies, then when I got home I had a delivery from Hershey’s. I was so excited to see al the new holiday themed treats inside. Now comes the fun, combining the baking supplies with the Hershey’s goodies.
· Hershey’s Christmas Village Tins Assortment – (Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures or Hershey’s Kisses Brand Milk Chocolates )
· Twizzlers Pull-N-Peel Cherry 2-foot Bar
· Hershey’s Kisses Brand Milk Chocolates and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures 36 oz. Bags
· Hershey’s Snap-Apart Snowman, which breaks off into perfectly sized pieces, making it great for sharing with a loved one.
Classic Treats Dressed for the Holidays:
· NEW LOOK– Hershey’s Nuggets Milk Chocolate
· NEW LOOK– Hershey’s Special Dark Nuggets with Almonds
Now I’m thinking up some creative recipes like Pot of Gold cookies. I’m going to mix up a batch of sugar cookie mix and then place a piece of Hershey’s Pot of Gold chocolate in the center of each cookie ball and then bake them. I’m pretty excited to start getting creative and see how they are received on Wednesday night at church. I signed up to make 2 dozen cookies. So I’m also going to figure out a way to use the Hershey’s Kisses in a creative way. I’m really inspired by some Hershey’s recipes on their recipe website.
Hershey’s can help set-the-table for your Holiday parties. Whip up a warm drink such as Hot Cocoa for a Crowd with Hershey’s Cocoa, or bake up a batch of Kissmas Almond Cookies made with Hershey’s Kisses Brand Milk Chocolates with Almonds. I’ll be baking all week and sharing my new recipes. For now, I would love for you to win a prize like this as well.
Enter to Win:
Assortment of Hershey’s treats
Leave a comment telling me what kind of recipe you could come up with
Use the rafflecopter and leave a way for us to verify
This giveaway ends January 1st. Please see the giveaway rules. Sample received