April 19th is National Garlic Day and we’re celebrating with New York Style products. They are quite yummy and addicting. I especially like the Risotto chips. The texture is softer than most chips and the flavor is just amazing. Of course, my husband won’t get near me when I’m eating these. 😉 New York Style sent us four different garlic treats to savor for our own National Garlic Day celebration. Of course my kids love them too, they aren’t afraid of a little garlic. After the Risotto Chips, I would have to say that the Pita chips are my second favorite. I like the softer texture and the way they just seem to melt in my mouth. I can’t complain about the crunchiness of the other products though. The Garlic Bagel crisps are great to use in recipes. We have this great crab dip that would compliment the crisps very well and baked in the oven they are sure to keep their crispiness.
“Garlic is the true love of many snackers,” said Cindy Nagle, director of marketing for the New York Style brand. “That’s why Team New York Style offers so many snacks that are seasoned with this savory, potent herb.”
Even those who enjoy the twilight hour most might be tempted to sink their teeth into one of New York Style’s delicious varieties of garlic flavored snacks, which include:
- NEW: Parmesan and Roasted Garlic Risotto Chips™ are the first snack to be made with Arborio rice, the star ingredient of risotto, and are gluten-free and all-natural.
- Roasted Garlic Bagel Crisps® are the original New York Style snack — most famous for their hearty crunch!
- Roasted Garlic and Herb Focaccia Sticks™ offer up popular Italian focaccia bread in finger-friendly twice-baked sticks.
- Sesame Garlic Crispini® are New York Style’s take on the traditional Mediterranean flatbread found in many of NYC’s fine restaurants.
- Garlic Pita Chips are made from authentic Mediterranean pocket bread and are the perfect any-time snack.
- Garlic Panetini® and Garlic Parmesan Panetini® are oven baked Italian toast slices that make an easy base for your favorite bruschetta recipes and spreads.
Coupon for $0.75 Off New York Style Snacks
New York Style has a special coupon so mortals can stock up on their favorite garlic treats for the annual Garlic Day celebration. Visit www.NewYorkStyle.com and become a member of the Central Park Club to receive a $0.75 off coupon toward a New York Style garlic snack.
About New York Style
New York Style® premium deli snacks are famous for their authenticity, twice-baked crunch and great taste. From Bagel Crisps® and Pita Chips to Panetini® Italian toast, Crispini® flatbread, Biscotti, Focaccia Sticks™ and now new Risotto Chips — New York Style’s products capture the warmth of traditional New York bakeries. New York Style snacks are all-natural and baked, making them perfect for special entertaining occasions or as ‘healthier-for-you’ snacks right out of the bag. For more information, great recipes and usage ideas, visit us at www.newyorkstyle.com, become a fan of New York Style on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.
New York Style is offering a set of Garlic Treats for you to enjoy your own garlic celebration.
Visit New York Style and let me know what appeals to you most.
follow them on Twitter
become a fan of New York Style on Facebook
Have your own Garlic Celebration with @new_york_style http://bit.ly/cXuXJP #giveaway #contest
Follow me on twitter tell me your twitter ID
Advertise this giveaway on any giveaway site, your blog, or your facebook page and tell me where you advertised it (include link to giveaway). 5 Extra Entries for each one you do
Subscribe to my blog
Comment on any other non-giveaway post
Use any of the share options below, digg, stumble…2 entries each
The contest will run until May 3rd 11:59 pm Pacific. All rules can be found under giveaway rules.
New York Style provided us with samples for this post, they are also supplying the prizing for the giveaway.