Welcome to Monday Mingle, where we chat over video answering questions. It’s fun and the more video you do on your blog the more comfortable you will be in front of the camera. Want to participate? Monday Mingle is a Meme over at Eighty MPH Mom. Go over to her site, find the questions, take a video of the answers and post them to share. Then visit everyone that linked up and have fun getting to know each other.
This week’s questions (submitted by Amy from Mevolving):
1. What pet have you always wanted? Yes, include the sublime and ridiculous as well.
2. What is your most recent favorite book and why?
3. If there is one film that you think everyone should watch what is it and why?
1) I have the pet I have always wanted. She’s a chocolate lab and quite an adorable little puppy.
2) I love reading Twilight. I’m sort of addicted to the books, I read them over and over and over again. I’ve read them so many times that I have lost count on how many times I’ve read them. I recently picked up The hunger Games to give something new a try and well I read all three books in two weeks. I’m not sure I’ll read them over and over again like Twilight but I did really enjoy them.