“Hey Ladies who wants to deal”….This is stuck in my head from Ask Deals.
“In a tough economy and with the holidays approaching, Ask Deals arrives at just the right time for consumers as a one-stop shop for value. It’s the answer our users are looking for, too, since searches for coupons on Ask.com have shot up almost 50 percent in 2009,” said Scott Garell, President, Ask Networks. “Ask Deals saves consumers time and money through relevant, high-quality savings built right into our unique Ask search results page. By introducing our ‘search stimulus package’ with Ask Deals, we aim to lift a burden for consumers and make a meaningful impact in their lives.”
Unique features of Ask Deals:
· The Web’s best deals – in one place: Ask Deals aggregates more than 1 million high-quality savings offers on the Web for hundreds of product categories and rolls them into one, easy-to-read display.
· Easy-to-find deals, front-and-center: Ask.com saves users time by blending deals into the search results page, making them easy to find via “Smart Answers” with yellow savings arrows at the top of the page, as well as green money-saving icons within the search results.
· Money-saving related searches. Consumers can easily find additional great discounts by clicking on “money saving searches,” built with Ask.com’s award-winning Zoom Related Search™, which appears at the top of the right side of the search results page.
· Easy sharing. Consumers can share coupons and deals with friends and family through email and popular social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and Digg.
· Deal of the Day. When consumers choose an Ask Deals homepage skin, they’ll get daily “can’t miss” savings offers, chosen by the Ask Deals editorial team, streamed right onto their Ask.com homepage. Users can also sign-up for “Deal of the Day” emails to receive new and timely deals every day.
Looking around, I found some great deals on a Sony Vaio, just not the one my husband needs. In addition to Deal of the Day and the Top deals you can also find printable coupons. Right now they have 5.00 off 25 at Toys R Us. This takes you into a forum on slick deals which is another great way to find deals on the internet, but I think ask organizes them and makes them easier to find with their powerful search engine.
Please visit our sponsor Ask Deals type in something and tell us what your search came back with.
Mom Start Saving, where moms can come and leave their link about the hard work they do saving money; and where other moms can find great deals.
Visit Each link from last week’s link up and leave them a comment. Come back here and tell me you did.
You can also add your own link and I recommend that you do because we have another sponsor next week. Please only add links about saving money, coupons or finding free items. You know, anything that is about saving money and in this economy we need all the help we can get. Rite Aid, Walgreens, CVS all of those are welcome! Sharing your own story is fine, I’m trying to build a community of comments.
Add by Mom Start Saving Button for 5 extra entries.
You can Blog about Mom Start Saving and link back. for 10 extra entries.
Here are Last Weeks Links:
- 50 Free Photo Prints from CVS
- Free Tag Junior ABC Book
- Freebies and deals from Smart Cents Mom
- This Side of Eternity (Stocking up on Sale Items)
- Live Giveaway – Free Yogurt For the 1st 50 Readers
- Earn Extra Care Bucks with CVSs new Green Bag Tag
- How to Earn Amazon Rewards and Gift Codes
Giveaway ends November 9th.
Don’t forget to link up this week.