Meet Dr. Jody Levine, new Dial Partner, she is one of the preeminent voices in the field of dermatology today, with an expertise in all areas of dermatology and dermatologic surgery and specializations in medical and surgical pediatric dermatology and adult cosmetic dermatology. Partnering with Henkel Corporation for the launch of the new Dial NutriSkin Lotion line, Dr. Levine brings her individualized, systematic patient approach to the personalized nutrition Dial offers skin. Board certified by the American Academy of Dermatology and the American Academy of Pediatrics, Dr. Levine is currently the Director of Dermatology at Plastic Surgery & Dermatology of NYC, PLLC, an Assistant Clinical Professor of Dermatology at the Mount Sinai Medical Center and an Associate Adjunct Surgeon at the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary.
Designated as one of “The Best People, Places, and Things This Fair City Has to Offer,” by Gotham Magazine and named one of “America’s Top Dermatologists of 2009” by the Consumer’s Research Council of America, her patient base of men, women and children extends beyond the United States to an international population. Dr. Levine looks to educate her patients and stresses the importance of sun safety and appropriate skin care, capturing the beauty of youthful skin and making it available to patients of all ages.
Dr. Levine has been published in prestigious journals including Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology and Journal of the American Medical Association and has appeared on Martha Stewart Radio, The Montel Williams Show, Fox News, ABC News and The Rachael Ray Show in addition to becoming a go-to media resource for top national women’s health and beauty publications including W Magazine, Elle, Allure, Self, Shape, Marie Claire, New York Magazine and The New York Times.
I’m excited to share that Dial launched its first-ever line of Lotions that are packed with vitamins, minerals and nutrients. Dial NutriSkin Lotions go beyond moisture to deliver healthier skin in just three days. There are four variants that are customized for different skin needs: extra dry skin, dry skin, soothing and a men’s variant.
About the Dial NutriSkin Variants:
- Dry Skin with Aloe – Vitamins C,E (antioxidants), Amino Acids (protein building blocks), Omega 3 (balances moisture), Vitamin F (improves elasticity)
- Extra Dry Skin with Shea Butter – Omega 3, 6 (balances moisture),Vitamin F (improves elasticity), Vitamins A, C,E (antioxidants), Amino Acids (protein building blocks)
- Soothing with Chamomile (for itchy dry skin) – Beta-Glucan (soothing property from oats), Vitamins A, C,E (antioxidants), Amino Acids (protein building blocks), Zinc (synthesis of collagen)
- SPF 15 for Daily Sun Protection – Zinc (synthesis of collagen), Vitamins C,E (antioxidants), Amino Acids (protein building blocks), Vitamin D (topical sun nutrient) *Launching Summer 2011
- Men’s – Magnesium (energizes skin), Niacinamide (B3) (conditions skin), Amino Acids (protein building blocks), Vitamins A, C, and E (antioxidant boost)
When I put the lotion on in the morning, my hands still smell great at the end of the day. I’m also impressed that I don’t have the need to reapply throughout the day. Sometimes, I feel like using lotion is a scan, once you start using it you need to keep putting in on all day, but with Dial NutriSkin I feel like my hands are softer with just one application a day. If you read my blog often you also know that I have very sensitive skin when it comes to lotion and chemicals coming in contact with my hands. So much so that testing lotions has become quite scary. I hate having swelling and itchy hands for a few hours. Well, guess what, Dial NutriSkin did not affect my hands at all! Dial NutriSkin Lotion is available for online purchase at CVS and you can follow it on Facebook and Twitter!
I received information about Dr. Jody Levine and samples on behalf of Dial.