It’s October so it’s time to make cute and fun Halloween treats. I’m quite excited by these really cute and easy to make Halloween Bats.
Marshmallow Bats Recipe
· Square Marshmallows
· Black Food Coloring
· Black Gel Frosting
· White Melting Chocolate
· Candy Eyes
1. Begin by cutting the top of each marshmallow off. About a ¼ of an inch.
2. Next, on the other end, cut a small chunk out of each corner so the wings become apparent.
3. Place on a wooden skewer and trim the stick if need be.
4. Melt your chocolate however you desire. I used the microwave which only takes a few seconds. Follow the directions on your package.
5. Add 4-5 drops black food coloring to the melted chocolate and do this quickly.
6. Begin spooning the chocolate over each marshmallow, one at a time.
7. Place on a pan covered in wax paper.
8. Immediately place eyes on each bat before the chocolate melts.
9. Allow to cool thoroughly.
10. Once cool, use the gel frosting to draw fangs.