I have lost almost 30 pounds by changing my diet this year. I started with no carbs then I moved onto no carbs and no sugar. Then I moved onto the KETO diet and the pounds just started falling off on that diet. One of the things that I eat often is a good Cauliflower Mash. This is not my KETO recipe but is still a very low carb recipe. I would substitute heavy whipping cream for the almond milk and use full fat butter and I think Parmesan cheese needs to be added. However, this is a great recipe to start with and make changes depending on what kind of diet you are on.
Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
· 2 Cups Cauliflower Florets
· 2 Tablespoons Almond Milk
· 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
· 1 Tablespoon Dairy-Free Butter
· Salt and Pepper
1. Boil your florets in a pot of water for about 20 minutes or until soft.
2. Place all your ingredients including the soft florets in a food processor and blend until smooth.
3. Top with a sprinkle of garlic powder and green onion or a pat of butter.