Join Stella Artois to celebrate the unique art, culture, and cuisine of Seattle with the unveiling of local artist Paulina “Lina” Cholewinski’s “The Art of the Chalice” mural on Thursday, June 15, from 7:00 – 10:00PM.
It’s sure to be a blast!
About the Event
- The event will be built around a canvas installation of Lina’s mural at the South Fountain Lawn inside the Seattle Center Grounds, which was inspired by the beautiful city of Seattle and the iconic Stella Artois Chalice.
- The mural will be on display at the intersection of 713 Queen Anne Ave. North & Roy Street for the community to enjoy for the next three months.
- Stella Artois also enlisted local artisans to help celebrate the city including chef Josh Henderson, glass artists Chris Schuelke & Brandon Cupp, and musical guest Beat Connection. Beer expert and Master Cicerone® Max Bakker will also be at the event to teach guests more about the Stella Artois Chalice and the brand’s signature Nine Step Pouring Ritual.
- Consumers 21+ are invited to join Stella Artois to celebrate the spirit of Seattle and learn about our very own Nine Step Pouring Ritual to pour the perfect Stella Artois.
- A $5.00 donation will be requested upon entry to the event, with all proceeds benefiting the Fremont Community Grant Program.
- More information can be found at the The Art of the Chalice: Seattle Facebook Page.