Ham is often a food that is left over during the holidays, Thanksgiving or Christmas. Sometimes we have no idea what to do with out leftover food and one thing we can do is create something very yummy like this recipe here. This is a recipe from Hormel Foods and worth a try.
Ham and Cheese Pull-Apart Bread Recipe
Servings: 4 8 16 24 This recipe is recommended for 8 servings
- 2 (16-ounce) cans refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 (8-ounce) package HORMEL® CURE 81® Diced Ham
- 1 1/2 cups shredded white Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 1/2 sticks butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Heat oven to 325°F. Grease 10-inch fluted tube pan.
- Remove biscuit dough from can. Cut each biscuit into quarters. Scatter cut biscuits into pan; top with ham, cheese, onions and basil.
- In small bowl, combine butter and mustard; mix well. Pour over biscuit mixture. Bake 50 minutes or until golden brown and wooden pick inserted into bread comes out clean. Cover loosely with aluminum foil if overbrowning. Cool in pan 10 minutes; turn onto wire rack. Serve warm.