We love Kwix Stix because they are so easy to use and create fun art with. Remember this from last year?
I had a lot of fun sitting down with the kids to review Kwik Stix. I created an art work in under five minutes. Now it’s not my best, but it was fun to do. I created that portrait below. Cute right?
Oh wait, my second one was better….
This year we received new colors…., 6 neon, and 6 metallic colors. Our Neon and Metalix Kwik Stix are also available in 6 packs……….and they are so awesome. And this year they are available at Target.
The Pencil Grip, Inc. is proud to announce that
Kwik Stix are now available on Target.com
Also, beginning November 1st, 2016 Kwik Stix 6 packs of Basic and Metalix colors will be available in Target stores!
Be sure to check them out. They will go fast!
So why should you try Kwik Stix?
Kwik Stix alleviate any mess created by painting while keeping all of the fun. Doing art with the kids takes so much effort. As a parent you have to prep the area before you let them get started. Then you have to help them clean up and hope for no spills. Brushes are often left unclean and then unusable. And get this, they dry in 90 seconds! No cups, smocks, brushes or water are needed. You simply uncap, twist and paint. Assuring a paint-like finish, these Kwik Stix work great on poster paper, cardboard, wood and canvas. They come in an assortment of vibrant colors allowing a child’s creativity to flow. Kwik Stix can be ordered in a 6 pack, 12 pack and 96 pack via Amazon.
I didn’t get an opportunity to create new drawing this year because we decided to donate the sticks to a teacher we know. She LOVED them, she took them in to use with her Kindergarten class and they all had a blast. I’m so happy we were able to give them to her.
And we have some to give to you guys! You will receive a set of the new colors.
Tell me which color set you are most interested in trying out.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/momstart.
2. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
3. Retweet or tweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet
— Louise Bishop (@MomStart) November 4, 2016
4. Retweet or tweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this. You can use the above for either. copy and past or hit retweet.
5. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
6. Visit the MomStart Facebook page here, leave me a separate comment telling me you have done so.!
7. Follow MomStart on Instagram and leave a separate comment!!
8. Follow MomStart on Pinterest and leave a separate comment!!
10. Subscribe to the MomStart Youtube channel and leave me a comment here stating that
Each Entry is a new comment. This giveaway ends November 5th.