This post is sponsored by Lunchbox. All opinions are my own.
I love the Holidays, I think because I love to eat. Well that and family! That’s what the holidays are all about right, time with family and delicious meals? If you want some really great recipe ideas, cooking videos and just all your Thanksgiving needs head to the The Kraft Foods Hub. There you will find recipes the whole family will love! While you are there be sure to watch the Thanksgiving Leftovers and Side Dish videos for helpful time savings tips and fantastic ways to use leftovers. Once you find a recipe you like head to your nearest Walmart store to find all the The Kraft Foods products you’ll need for scrumptious holiday meals. I picked the Cheddar-Mashed Potato Casserole Recipe.
The Cheddar-Mashed Potato Casserole Recipe:
- 2lb. Yukon gold potatoes (about 6), peeled, quartered
- 2Tbsp. butter
- 1/2cup BREAKSTONE’S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1cup KRAFT Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- 6slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- COOK potatoes in boiling water in large saucepan 20 min. or until tender; drain. Return to pan.
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Add butter and sour cream to potatoes; mash until smooth. Spoon half into 1-1/2-qt. casserole; cover with layers of cheese, remaining potato mixture and bacon.
- BAKE 30 to 35 min. or until heated through.
I like this recipe too!
Finally, scroll down the page to create a collection of your favorite Kraft Recipes and be entered for a chance to win a $100, $250, or $1,000 Walmart gift card. How exactly can you win a prize?
Win a $100, $250, or a $1,000 Walmart gift card!
Simply create an eCard with your favorite top-Pinned Kraft Foods recipes, fill out the entry form, and then share your card. It’s easy enough to do and not only will you be entered for a chance to win high value Walmart gift cards, but you’ve also created a delicious collection of recipes you can share on Pinterest!