D3 has honored us with another video game review and giveaway. This time up for flight is Kid Adventures: Sky Captain for the Wii. Miles was really excited when I put in Sky Captain, he’s been watching his daddy play Mario over the past few weeks so he thought it was really cool that there was an air plane. He was just a little bit confused because the thought the character was actually Mario.
When you start playing you get to pick from a girl, or a boy avatar. I chose a girl for myself and the tutorial began. I’m very embarrassed to say that I suck at flying games. I always have, I get the up mixed up with the down and the left mixed up with the right. My husband says it’s because I need controls that can be inverted or something like that. So I found the tutorial to be difficult, but you have to also keep in mind that the Wii mote is not exactly my friend either, so that with my lack of being able to fly any flying game, the cards were stacked against me.
In Kid Adventures: Sky Captain, you get to fly planes in a bright, fun-filled, action flight game that enables you to fly in 40 different missions that include things like sky racing, stunt flying, target shooting, treasure hunting and unlocking flying machines such as jet planes and UFOs. Unlocking is the only thing that kept me going. I had to see what I could unlock next.
Map of the game!
One very strong point of the game is that you can play cooperatively, meaning, you can invite a friend into your cockpit and help each other or you can go against each other. There is nothing better than a little friendly competition between family members right?
• Over 40 Exciting Missions – Variety of missions include sky racing, stunt flying, target shooting, treasure hunting and more!
• Fun for the Entire Family – Enjoyable for all ages, especially for kids who dream of becoming pilots; players can improve their skills, increase scores and their rank every time they play.
• Fly Solo or With Friends – Players will be given the option of inviting a friend to fly cooperatively in any of the missions, or go head-to-head in multiplayer mode.
• Explore Vibrant Environments – The game allows players to explore colorful islands and discover pirate ships, marine life, dinosaurs and more, as they perform cool stunts and dart above the landscape without leaving the comfort of home.
• Unlockables Galore – Seven unique flying machines, including a gyrocopter, jet plane and UFO and customizable plane skins for each vehicle that can be unlocked when players increase their skill through missions.
Players can pick up Kid Adventures: Sky Captain in stores now for the suggested retail price of $19.95. Kid Adventures: Sky Captain is rated “E” for Everyone.
Enter to win:
Kid Adventures: Sky Captain Wii
What is your favorite flying game? (leave the answer in the comments)
Tweet or RT this post
Kid Adventures: Sky Captain Video Game #Giveaway http://bit.ly/cDP4Ix
Follow me on twitter tell me your twitter ID
Follow me on Google Friend Connect
Subscribe to my blog
Comment on any other non-giveaway post
List this giveaway on any giveaway site
Blog About this Giveaway (5 extra entries, linking to the giveaway)
Add my blog button to your sidebar (3 extra)
This giveaway Ends July 26th. All rules can be found under giveaway rules.
This is a sponsored product post and giveaway.