I have enjoyed my Keurig coffee maker for many years. I received my first Kuerig as a gift, it was a basic, pop it in, pump it out model B60 Keurig K-cup machine. I wasn’t really sure if I needed or wanted to upgrade but I sure am glad that I did upgrade to the Keurig K75, so glad that I decided to do a Keurig Review for MomStart.
The larger capacity water reservoir is great. The lid has an easy open flap so you do not have to remove the reservoir from the brewer. My kids are able to fill it easily without a mess, Hallelujah! It is easy to use and as usual makes a great cup of coffee. We host many family events and entertain a lot too so to have this hot and ready to go makes for a happy hostess.
5 things I likes best are:
• It makes a GREAT cup of coffee!
• Larger capacity water reservoir with an easy fill lid. No mess! Who wouldn’t love that?!
• Larger, lit LCD control screen
• Programmable. Yawn, I can’t even see straight in the morning let alone figure out my coffee pot.
• The option to use the Auto Off feature to save energy and money. Let’s be honest here, Yes I left the coffee pot on!