I’m so excited to announce a new partnership with Sahale Snacks. Sahale Snacks are a local company that started in 2003. By using whole ingredients in their natural form they have created quite a few different delicious snacks and they are opening their doors this weekend. Join us and Sahale Snacks at The Capitol Hill Block Party in Seattle for a taste adventure curated to awaken your senses and uncover your unique snacking personality. Sahale Snacks will leave you inspired to snack better.
(All photo credit goes to Sahale Snacks)
This weekend is the Capitol Hill Block Party in Seattle and Sahale Snacks are one of the sponsors and you’re invited to test your taste buds. The Sahale Snacks Flavor Experience will feature an interactive quiz to find your personal snacking flavor and unlock a free sample of your ‘perfect match.’…Featured in the matching experience are:
· Raspberry Crumble Cashews Mix: A unique take on mom’s raspberry crumble with the mellow smoothness of sliced bananas and a crunchy, buttery cashew and peanut topping.
· Berry Macaroon Almond Mix: Inspired by a love for macaroon cookies, a combination of lightly toasted coconut, crunchy almonds and cashews balanced by whole sweet blueberries and a touch of tangy lemon.
· Honey Almonds Glazed Mix: Whole almonds and cranberries accented by toasted sesame seeds, sea salt and honey.
· Pomegranate Vanilla Flavored Cashews Glazed Mix: A sublime flavor combination: whole roasted cashews, pomegranate infused apples, and pure ground Madagascar vanilla bean.
· Classic Fruit + Nut Trail Mix: Dried apples and cranberries, mixed with roasted almonds, cashews and pistachios for a perfect crunchy-chewy balance.
So come visit the Sahale Kitchen Pantry Experience event in Seattle on July 22, 23 or 24. The times are listed below…
§ Friday July 22nd: 2pm – 8pm
§ Saturday July 23rd: 12pm – 8pm
§ Sunday July 24th: 12pm – 8pm
The experience will also feature a unique opportunity to explore Sahale Snacks thoughtfully-sourced ingredients and flavor combinations as part of the interactive ‘ingredient scent wall’. Between the Wall experience and sample cups you have a chance to sample the following flavor combinations.
- Pomegranate Vanilla Cashews: (see above)
- Honey Almond: Whole almonds and cranberries accented by toasted sesame seeds, sea salt and honey.
- Pomegranate Pistachio Glazed Mix: Exotic, yet accessible tastes combine in this Moroccan-inspired blend, with pistachios, pomegranate flavor, cherries, lemon and spices
- Thai Cashews: Lemongrass, soy-glazed cashews, pineapple, peanuts, sesame seeds, lightly dusted with mild Chinese chili.
- Valdosta Pecans: Pecans mixed with sweet cranberries, black pepper, and orange zest.
- Maple Pecans Glazed Mix: Traditional flavors of North American comfort: pecans, walnuts, cherries and apples blended and delicately glazed with maple sugar and cinnamon.
- Balsamic Almonds Glazed Mix: Almonds, apples, and flax seeds, tickled with date, balsamic vinegar, and cayenne.
We’re pretty excited to be attending this event and will be sharing live social shares from the event.