Audrey McClelland, well-known blogger and mom of four boys and fellow Pampers Baby Board member, is working with Pampers and Target to offer her top tips for making the day easier here is just one of her tips:
Don’t complicate things. Stick to the tried and true products you know and love, and that have come recommended from family and friends. Pampers listened to parents like you and is excited to expand Swaddlers to larger sizes, now available at Target stores nationwide. Now parents can keep the blanket-like softness they’ve come to love with Swaddlers as their child grows.
For more time-saving tips and tricks, be sure to join the Twitter party on Tuesday, January 22! Also joining the party is our friends over at @MomItForward.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, January 22 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CST, 7 MST, & 6 PST)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno #4to5xEasier
- Topic: Ways to Make Mom’s Life 4 to 5 Times Easier
- Who: Brand Panelist: @AudreyMcClellan, Community Panelists: @staceyheneveld @loveismayhem @mom2my5parham @everyonesleeps @DonnaOneil @MiscFinds4u @lilaccitymomma @DCWorkingMommy @KristinBeltaos @turningclockbac, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
And the official RSVP Page.
I’m posting this information as a Pampers Baby Board Member.