This recipe and photo are from the Jillian Michaels app.
If you want more recipes like this one use the free 7-day trail by going here.
1 egg white
2 slice organic nitrate-free bacon
2 artichoke hearts
1 egg yolk
½ tbsp lemon juice
1 pinch salt
1 pinch paprika
¼ cup ghee, melted
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Deconstruct artichoke and place hearts on the baking sheet (be sure to remove all thorns).
3. Brush artichoke hearts with egg white.
4. Slice 2 pieces of bacon in half. Distribute evenly on top of artichoke hearts. Place tray in the oven for 20 minutes. Melt Ghee in sauce pan. Whisk yolk and lemon juice and add into the pan with the melted ghee. Continue to whisk until fluffy and smooth. Then set aside.
5. In a separate pot boil water. Then crack your other 2 eggs one at a time into a ladle and slide into boiling water. Let each boil for 2 minutes and then remove.
6. Now you can put your meal together. Place the poached egg on top of the bacon artichoke hearts and then pour a tablespoon of hollandaise on top with a dash of paprika and salt or pepper and enjoy!