In 2006 two friends who happened to be moms saw an unmet need of innovative & practical baby items, and Innobaby was born. Founders, Jee & Kristen’s award winning products are sold through various retail channels within U.S. and overseas. Innobaby is a family owned business employing the nicest, honest, and qualified people – sometimes even neighborhood friends and families!
Innobaby understands how parents will not compromise quality when selecting products for their children. From raw materials selected to the manufacturing processes, they ensure that all products exceed CPSIA standards and are tested by 3rd party testing companies.
I was sent two great products to try and review; the Sippin’ Smart™ ez flow straw sippy and the Keepin’ Fresh™ Kids Stainless Divided Bento. Leakproof Spillproof Easy Flow Straw Sippy retails for $12.99. Double Insulated Stainless Divided Bento retails for $14.99.
Sippin’ Smart™ ez flow straw sippy / 10 oz
innobaby’s Sippin Smart™ ez flow straw sippy allows ez drinking in any position with its ez flow design.
SMART features include:
- smart straw with weighted stainless ball follows the liquid to provide continuous flow
- ez flex smart straw is designed to be leak resistant even when it is flipped
- ez grip lid with leakproof silicone seal makes it 100% leakproof
- silicone air release valve prevents liquid overflow and guarantees easy flow
- wide cup opening and curved base makes cleaning easy
- smart straw tip is designed to be durable & comfortable with its bubble shaped curve to prevent slipping while sipping
- flip top cap keeps smart straw clean
- tip resistant base
- 10oz capacity with embossed measurements on the cup
- BPA-, Phthalates-, PVC-, Lead Free
- straw brush included
At first glance this sippy cup looked a bit complicated with the stainless ball at the bottom and tiny cleaning brush. What I realized when I tried it out (yes I did drink out of it) is that creative little ball ensures that whether you hold the cup straight or tilt it, that the liquid will still come out because the ball floats in the water wherever in happens to be. As for the tiny brush- it’s genius to include a brush specific to the straw tubing of the cup. I have ended up throwing away several cups over the years because they just can’t be thoroughly cleaned.
I also gave the cup my own durability test before handing it over to baby M to try out. I filled it with water and shook it hard and also squeezed on the straw (think milking a cow) and not even a drop of water spilled out. I also appreciate that the cup has handles and a flip-top lid so it can be closed and kept clean even when out and about. Baby M is almost 10 months old now and is not a big fan of other sippy cups. One style is too difficult for her to get anything out of, and the other she can squish on the highchair tray and squeeze a big mess out.
I gave M the cup to try out and she didn’t know what to do with it at first, as she’s never used a straw cup before. She banged it around and played with the straw until I demonstrated for her how to use it. At this point she prefers to chew on the straw and play with it. But I know that as she develops her sippy cup drinking skills this will be our go-to cup.
Keepin’ Fresh™ Kids Stainless Divided Bento / 11 oz
Innobaby’s Keepin’ Fresh™ Stainless Divided Bento is a SMART storage solution for home and on-the-go. The stainless divided bento is specially designed to store with easy to use airtight lid, making it a versatile, safe, and eco-friendly food storage solution. Great for storing cut out sandwiches, pastas, salads and more.
Why Keepin’ Fresh™ Kids Stainless Divided Bento?
It’s Easy To Use! It’s Easy To Wash!
- BPA free protective sleeve reduces temperature transfers to keep little hands from hot or cold foods, keep contents fresher by minimizing temperature changes, and prevent dents to stainless
- Double wall insulated keeps food cold/warm for up to 2 times longer than standard containers.
- Leakproof for mess free lunch.
- Four hinged airtight lid is easy to snap open and close even for the toddlers.
- Perfectly portioned stainless bento is easy-to-wash with its removable stainless body from the protective sleeve.
- Locking lid with airtight silicone ring seals in the freshness and preserves the fresh taste to satisfy all taste buds
- Available in 11 oz & 15 oz capacity
- removable type 304 stainless steel
- Freezer Safe
- BPA-, Phthalates-, PVC-, Lead Free
I love any reusable food storage product, especially for my kids. The thought of throwing hundreds of plastic baggies into the landfill makes me feel a little sick. All of the Innobaby storage solutions can be easily rinsed out for quick reuse. I also appreciate that the stainless steel portion can be removed, as it makes the whole container feel a bit heavy to me for a pre-k kiddo. The Innobaby divided bento is a great piece for the back-to-school preparations. A loves the container and has decided to fill it with snacks to carry around the house. Now I just need to find it so I can use it for her lunch for summer camp tomorrow.
Christine is our in house baby product reviewer. She has two children that are quite adorable, one is 3 1/2 months old and the other is three and in my son’s preschool class. When she’s not taking maternity leave she works at the local children’s hospital