The I Spy Universe for the Nintendo DS is a game of find me if you can with your eyes. Scholastic has been making I Spy books that have been enjoyed by millions for years and now they bring you I Spy in space with I Spy Universe.
I love riddles and this game is full of them. You are given a riddle that indicates something you are searching for. Each item that you are searching for will bring you one step closer to fixing a broken generator that will re-fire the sun. Wow, sounds like you are in charge of saving the Universe here, well you are! There are 12 different areas to explore and some of the images actually come from the books we all know and love. The game is aimed at children but since I’m around them all the time and love riddle, I feel like it was made for me too!
Blast off to save the I SPY Universe!
The sun is fading and your help is needed to re-fire and restore it’s glimmering light again! Only the generator on-board your rocket can save the sun. To power the generator, travel the depths of the universe to solve I SPY riddles to collect the 36 pieces to fix the generator! Along the way, earn fuel for your space travels by playing 6 brain-teasing puzzles.
– Space-themed gameplay immerses players with 12 planets bursting with I SPY riddles and games.
– Unlock and solve I SPY riddles while collecting objects to light the sun and save the universe.
– 36 I SPY riddles set against 12 photo-realistic I SPY scenes offer over 400 objects to search and find.
– Six logic puzzles challenge players and unlock new planets to explore in the universe.
– Hint feature assists players in solving riddles and finding the most challenging objects.
– View picture riddles at full-screen, read or listen to riddles and save up to four games!
Platform: Nintendo DS
Enter to Win:
I Spy Universe Nintendo DS
Leave me a comment telling me about your favorite Scholastic Video Game
This game was received by Scholastic and I thank them for sending me a product to review.