As a little girl I LOVED playing with paper dolls and now it’s like they are an antique. it seems impossible to find paper dolls. Maybe if I looked for them on-line and was willing to pay a fortune in shipping just for a book of paper dolls then I would be able to find them, but I’m not.
But what I am willing to do is find them on the internet and print them out and then use the time to cut them out as craft time with my daughter. HP sent me a link to a paper doll with a few dresses. They were part of fashion week and this is where technology meets fashion and inspires little girls to create their own fashion. I downloaded this print.
You can find the paper dolls on these social media sites:
· Instagram: http://instagram.com/p/eKZdgqAXOI/
The HP Paper Dolls (see above and below) was created and inspired by the most buzzed about looks at NYFW.
HP at NYFW
Tomorrow, Sept. 18th, two designers from Project Runway (Dmitry from Season 10 and Dom from the current season) will be present at the HP Fashion Week event.
About HP and the Project Runaway Partnership
- HP is thrilled to be part of Lifetime Television’s hit show “Project Runway” for a sixth season.
- The partnership consists of product integration that allows HP to continue fusing the worlds of fashion and technology by providing talented designers with the tools necessary to create their own designs.
- The use of HP technology enables the show’s designers to express their artistic vision with the latest HP detachable 2-n-1 PCs based on Intel processors while competing in challenges to gain a spot at New York Fashion Week.
- Throughout season twelve of “Project Runway,” designers have the option to swap their sketchbooks for HP detachable 2-n-1 PCs with Intel processors, allowing them to use the latest in touch technology and responsiveness to explore new ideas and processes.
- HP PCs enable the designers to reach new measures of creativity by providing an endless array of colors, easy editing and the ability to create a digital portfolio
- The winning designer of season twelve will receive a $50,000 prize package from HP and Intel to create his or her own vision and run a business.
The HP/Intel episode will be airing Sept. 26th
In the mean time my daughter and I will be playing with the paper dolls as our after school project.