Hungry Girl Tuna-Topped Wonton Crisps
Recipe courtesy Starkist
Prep Time: 10 min; Cook Time: 5 min Servings: 4
12 small square wonton wrappers
2 pouches (2.6 oz.) StarKist Tuna Creations®, Sweet and Spicy
1 cup bagged broccoli cole slaw, finely chopped
2 tbsp. low-fat sesame ginger dressing
2 tbsp. thinly sliced scallions
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 2 baking sheets with nonstick spray.
1. Lay wonton wrappers flat on the baking sheets, evenly spaced. Bake until edges have browned, about 5 minutes.
2. Remove from sheet, and let cool completely, about 2 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, flake tuna with a fork in a medium bowl. Add chopped broccoli slaw and dressing, and mix well.
4. Evenly distribute tuna mixture among wontons. Top with scallions, and enjoy!
Nutritional Info (Per 3 wonton crisps):115 calories; 1g fat; 395mg sodium; 16g carbs; 1g fiber; 3.5g sugars; 10g protein