This is a sponsored post and giveaway.
This is a continuation of our “think biggerer” with Post Cereal’s Honeycomb. Just in case you missed our previous, honeycomb recipe, Honeycomb Pie Crust recipe, I’m going to remind you all about why you should “think biggerer” with Honeycomb.
Honeycomb is a fantastic cereal that kids and grownups both like.
My husband even said that it’s one of his favorite cereals when the kids were looking at me funny. This is the first time they’ve tried Honeycomb and we didn’t do this small, we did this big, no “biggerer”.
By using the already sweet corn and big honey flavor that is in every bite, we created a Honeycomb Pie crust. This is the base for our recipe today. We had to go “biggerer” because we want to also encourage you to make breakfast “biggerer” than ever before.
You’ll have an opportunity to win a $25 gift card and a box of cereal to do just that with this classic cereal that never goes out of style. This recipe is sure to brighten up your breakfast or snack time.
Honeycomb Blueberry Muffin Bar Recipe
1 cup almond flour
1 cup coconut blend flour
¼ cup apple sauce
2 tablespoons butter, melted
3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 ripe banana
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ ground cloves
½ cup honey
2 cups whole, fresh blueberries
(optional icing mix)
1. Preheat oven to 350oF.
2. Thoroughly combine ingredients except blueberries. Fold in blueberries.
3. Pour over the Honeycomb Pie Crust
4. Bake in preheated oven for 15 – 30 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. The range is so long because this recipe has been adapted from muffins to more like a cake.
5. Let cool in pan (I took mine out so the crust crumbled a little bit)
6. Cut into bars or you can go even “biggerer” as I did.
7. Instead of letting it cool, I dumped it out upside down on a wire rack and then let it cool for 20 minutes.
8. Then I whipped up some icing, blue food coloring, (you could even add more blueberries), Then I topped with some extra crumbled pie crust and blue sprinkles.
Enter to Win:
$25 Gift Card and & Box of Honeycomb
Tell me what you could do to make breakfast “biggerer” than ever
Use the rafflecopter