I love travel so much and haven’t been able to travel as much as I usually do. So…I would love to get travel as my Christmas present. I’ve been asking for a cruise as a gift but any of these resorts would do as well.
· Wine & Dine at 1000 Islands Harbor Hotel (Clayton, N.Y.): This couples’ package includes overnight accommodations overlooking the St. Lawrence River (with a view straight to Canada’s shore), a bottle of local wine, and a $100 dinner voucher for the hotel’s own Seaway Grille. Guests of the 1000 Islands Harbor Hotel will find endless ways to fill the hours – strolling the quaint, shop-lined streets of Clayton, sampling wines at local vineyards, and exploring the great natural beauty of the 1000 Islands region by river cruise, kayaking, mountain biking, cross-country skiing and more, depending on the season. Wine & Dine rates start at $279.
· Luxury in the Adirondacks at Whiteface Lodge (Lake Placid, N.Y.): Tucked away in the High Peaks of the Adirondacks, Whiteface Lodge is offering an Ultimate Luxury Package that includes suite accommodations for two nights, a bottle of wine and cheese plate on arrival, two 50-minute Traditional Lodge Massages per stay, and a three-course dinner for two at KANU. The lodge’s cozy suites feature handcrafted furnishings in the Adirondack style, cast iron gas fireplaces (in most), and private balconies with mountain views. Guests enjoy full breakfast daily and nightly s’mores, among other resort amenities. Rates start at $547.
· Thrill Seekers Package at Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain (Paradise Valley, Ariz.): From its mountain perch above the Sonoran Desert, the luxurious Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain has concocted a getaway for two guaranteed to set adventurous hearts soaring. The three-night Thrill Seekers Package includes breakfast daily at elements, the resort’s critically acclaimed restaurant; a hot air balloon ride; guided bike and hike on Camelback Mountain; and one cocktail at jade bar per guest. Rates start at $2,413.
· Little Loggerheads at Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa (Riviera Beach, Fla.): This animal lovers’ package includes a gift that keeps giving – a donation to a beloved community nonprofit. The Little Loggerhead Package features accommodations for four at the all-suite Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa; one-day access to Loggerhead Marine Life Center with a private tour for four; and participation in the center’s Adopt a Sea Turtle program, including a certificate presented to the guest with the name of their sea turtle (one per stay). A portion of the package is donated to Loggerhead Marine Life Center. Rates start at $270 per night and require a two-night minimum stay.
· Experience the Sea, Discover the Charm at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa (Pompano Beach, Fla.): With Boca Raton to its north and Ft. Lauderdale to the south, the beachfront Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa is strategically situated for exploring the best of southern Florida. Experience the Sea, Discover the Charm includes accommodations for four plus four all-day tickets to ride the Fort Lauderdale Water Taxi (two adult, two child). Rates start at $292 per night, and require a two-night minimum stay.
· Cape Cod Beach Stone Massage at Sea Crest Beach Hotel (North Falmouth, Mass.): A seaside spa experience is the ultimate gift for a hard-working loved one. The Sea Crest Beach Hotel delivers a classic Cape Cod beach experience plus the luxury of a hot stone massage at Bellezza, a full-service salon and medspa in historic Falmouth Village. The one-night Beach Stone package also includes a spa-themed welcome bag. Rates start at $230.
· Wrapped in Luxury at the Harborview Nantucket (Nantucket, Mass.): The Nantucket Looms package combines distinctive cottage accommodations at Harborview Nantucket with a generous take-home gift from Nantucket Looms, a cherished island weaver and gift shop. The package includes a handwoven cotton throw, signature wildflower candle, soap gift box, hand lotion, hand soap, and signature spa amenities presented in a logo travel case. Rates start at $550 per night and require a two-night minimum stay.
· Boston Tea Party Experience at Aloft and Element Boston Seaport (Boston, Mass.): Two of Boston Seaport’s brand new hotels are offering a dose of patriotism with tea-inspired packages marking the 243rd Boston Tea Party Anniversary:
o At Aloft Boston Seaport, part of Starwood’s tech-forward Aloft brand, guests will receive overnight accommodations, two tickets to the Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum, a Tea Time voucher for two (for guests ages 21+) at WXYZ Bar featuring Aboslut® Wild Tea Vodka, and a $25 credit at Re:fuel, the hotel’s 24/7 grab-and-go shop stocked with gourmet options, including light meals, mix-and-match munchies, healthy bites, make-your-own cappuccinos and more. Rates start at $299 per night.
o At Element Boston Seaport, part of Starwood’s eco-wise Element brand, guests will receive overnight accommodations, two tickets to the Boston Tea Party Ships & Musuem, a tea amenity featuring Tea Forté, and a $25 credit to Restore, a gourmet pantry, open around the clock and stocked with ready-to-cook meals, treats and sundries for purchase. Rates start at $299.