Who doesn’t like bacon and lit’l Smokies, now try combining the two for extra greatness. This is a recipe that is sure to fly off the plate as these pigs in heaven are devoured right before your eyes. So you’ll want to make quite a few of them. So here is the Pig in Heaven Recipe
Pig in Heaven Recipe
- 1 pkg. Hillshire Farm Lit’l Smokies®
1 pkg. Thick Sliced Bacon
- Prepare the pearly gates. Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Be an angel and open the package of Lit’l Smokies® and drain off any liquid.
- Get them ready to meet St. Peter. Cut each bacon slice into 3-4 pieces. Wrap each sausage with a piece of bacon; secure with a toothpick.
- Get their cloud ready. Place on a 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Pray for a perfect party. Bake 15-20 minutes, or until bacon is browned.
Yield: 20 servings (2 Heavenly pigs each)
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes