Just by sharing a virtual Easter basket we get the opportunity to help others! A great blogging meme to pay it forward with a great Easter Basket.
Hershey’s is doing the Hershey’;s better Basket Blog Hop, and it’s going on right now. So you need to do it too!
For each blog post Hershey’s will donate $10 to the Children’s Miracle Network! Thanks to Robyn’s Online World for sharing a basket with with all of her readers. You know how I like to help charity and this is kinda fun. Be sure to follow these rules too so that a donation can be made for your post!
Here are the rules:
- Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
- Create a blog post of giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
- Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
- Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
- Leave your link at http://betterbasket.info/bloghop/ where you can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s.
- Hershey’s is donating 10$ per each blog participating to the Better Basket BlogHop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
- Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.