I really like the idea of being able to back up all of my social media sites with this device. The flash drive is built with a Lightning connection and can be plugged directly into iOS devices. It also has a USB 3.0 connection (super speed), which makes it easy to access files even faster, such as photos, videos, music and documents. You can also save any new files to the device on-the-go. The Hello Kitty MAX comes in four designs, featuring red, blue and pink models with 16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB or 128 GB capacities.
Retail prices will begin at $49—almost half the cost of the original PhotoFast MAX—and you can purchase it via the website here: http://shop.photofast.com.
- Transfer all your movies, music, photos and documents in both directions between the i-FlashDrive and your iPhone, iPad, Mac or PC, just like a regular USB.
- Carry all your multimedia files with you and free up space from your iPhone or iPad by backing up your photos and videos on to the i-FlashDrive MAX.
- Social media backup of your Facebook, Instagram and Flickr albums as well as full access to your Dropbox, Google Drive and Cloud Drive accounts.
- Backup your entire Camera Roll, Contacts and Calendars straight to the i-FlashDrive MAX to make sure you have a secure copy right in your hand.
- Touch ID allows you to protect access to the app. File and folder security as well as the ability to lock your i-FlashDrive MAX to prevent unauthorised access.
Using the Photofast app is really easy to do. I downloaded the app and then when I plugged in the flash drive all the icons changed to Hello Kitty which I thought was a really nice touch.