Rediscover the great-tasting meals you ate growing up and introduce them to your family. Harvest Pork Roast: After a long day of celebrating, put a delicious meal in your belly with this dish that features Hormel® Always Tender® roast flavored pork and tasty potatoes.
Harvest Pot Roast Recipe
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 large (20×14-inch) oven cooking bag
- 1 (40-ounce) package Hormel® Always Tender® Roast Flavored Pork
- 1 pound medium new red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 large onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 cup baby-cut carrots, cut in half
- 2 celery stalks, cut diagonally into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup vegetable juice
- 3 Herb-Ox® Beef Bouillon Cubes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Add flour to oven cooking bag; twist end of bag. Shake to coat with flour.
- In 13×9-inch baking dish, fill oven bag with remaining ingredients; gently squeeze bag to blend ingredients. Close bag; secure with twist tie. Cut 6 (1/2-inch) slits in top of bag.
- Bake pork roast 2 to 2 1/2 hours or until internal temperature reaches 160°F. and vegetables are fork-tender. Remove bay leaf. Place roast on platter; slice. Serve with vegetables.
I’m a Hormel Family Food Blogger and receive samples.