Disney provided us with hotel and transportation to attend a Peter Pan Press Day on The Disney lot in LA. During our Peter Pan Press Day for the newest release of Peter Pan, Peter Pan Signature Collection on Digital 5/29 and Blu-ray 6/5. With this new release there will be new footage from the archives, and we took a tour of the archives as well and I’ll share that with you soon. For now, I want to show you how you can have your own Peter Pan Themed Scavenger Hunt.
Peter Pan Themed Scavenger Hunt
To have a fun Peter Pan Themed Scavenger Hunt you should find a big space, a park or an apartment building or a camp ground and have a lot of people. You could even do this at a mall as long as you are respecting people around you and have permission. The activities you do will depend on where you have it. An outdoor facility is going to work best. It’s also so fun to have teams to compete against.
Items you need
cell phones for photos
pixie dust bottles (or something you can take photos of at stores)
Peter Pan props
Peter Pan Printable
Peter Pan Scavenger Hunt Rules
1. Shadow Tag – So for Peter Pan Shadow tag you really need to make sure everyone hears the directions. As you are doing your scavenger hunt, you can jump on another team’s shadow. There are no tag backs. When you jump on the shadow you yell tag. And if you can get a team member to take a picture of you doing it.
2. Finding Peters Shadow – our organizer printed up sticky Peter Pan shadows and applied them to different locations.
3. Location Clues – these are the clues that get you from location to location during the scavenger hunt. Your clues can be easy or hard or you can just be silly. Like where is the best climbing tree in the park. Or one of our clues was find Nanna’s favorite corner on the Mickey Mouse Street. It was a fire hydrant.
4. Fun Photo Ops – for one of the photo ops we had to re-create an image from the movie. Actually we did two, the one where I’m upside down and then another one where we were proud Peter Pans.
Then this one was because it was hard and we made it!
5. Trivia Challenge – at one of the locations we had to answer a bunch of detailed questions about the Peter Pan movie. I had no idea what the answers were. Peter Pan Trivia Quiz | Oh My Disney.
6. Puzzle Challenges – not only did we have actual puzzles we had to solve as clues we had an actual Peter Pan Puzzle we had to put together.
7. Color Challenge – for the color challenge all we had to do was find something from each color in the rainbow.
We actually had a Peter Pan themed scavenger hunt on the lot and it was quite a bit of fun. We ran around the Disney lot following our Peter Pan themed clues and answered some Disney trivia figuring out where to go next. I love the Disney lot and had a blast solving the clues and making it from one end to the other. I think a bit lake would be a great place to host a Peter Pan themed scavenger hunt yourself. You could get there early to hide things, just make sure you make a master map of where everything is.